Cyber security in the financial environment
In the ever-evolving digital space, cyber fraud is increasingly problematic for finance departments.
This course will equip you with the skills to identify cyber fraud, how to educate your staff on the risks involved, and how to implement business protocols to ensure safety.
WHAT WE WILL COVER:
- The different types of cyber fraud and how to identify them
- How technology is currently being developed to disrupt human-computer interactions
- Policies and processes for processing financial information
- Properly verifying transaction requests before they are authorised
- How to protect your systems against external threats
- What banks can and cannot do to protect you
- How to communicate about large transactions in a secure manner
- How to validate bank accounts before payments are made
- Setting up multi-factor authentication processes when handling online banking transactions
- How to formulate a long-term strategy for protecting the way you transact online
This course is best suited to any person working in finance departments, and follows a “train the trainer” approach so that you are able to implement policies throughout your business.
- Tea, Coffee, Snacks
*We reserve the right to cancel and/or reschedule a course that does not have full attendance.
16 Jan 2020
30 Jan 2020
Ultimate Data Offices
33 Ballywoods Office Park, Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston Johannesburg
9:00am – 12pm