– Desktop support (remote & on site)
– Network installations and support at LAN level
– VoIP installations and support
– Hardware installations
– Remote monitoring
– Liaison with suppliers and 3rd party service providers
– Making recommendations & buying
– Service to clients both at their premises, & on site at events
– Other related duties: All team members are expected to help each other in order to achieve deliverables.
– Solid work experience (3 to 5 years +) in a corporate environment
– Evidence of supporting in excess of 250 users at any given point
– Natural problem-solving ability
– Deadline driven – keeping up to date with admin is essential
– Own car & driver’s license (travel reimbursed)
– Flexibility to work after-hours & occasional weekend
– Highly presentable, friendly, & polite
– Ability to manage junior staff
– Respect for diversity in the workplace
Beneficial but not required:
– WHM & cPanel
Salary negotiable based on experience.
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES. NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS.