– Client liaison
– Project management
– Designing networks
– Leveraging new technologies in creating systems
– Making recommendations & buying
– Manage and assist technicians with desktop support and installations (remote & on site)
– Data analysis and reporting
– Liaison with suppliers & 3rd party service providers
– Service to clients both at their premises, & on site at events
– Other related duties: All team members are expected to help each other in order to achieve deliverables.
– Solid work experience (3 to 5 years +) in a corporate environment
– Evidence of supporting in excess of 250 users at any given point
– Natural problem-solving ability
– Deadline driven – keeping up to date with admin is essential
– Own car & driver’s license (travel reimbursed)
– Flexibility to work after-hours & occasional weekend
– Highly presentable, friendly, & polite
– Ability to manage junior staff
– Respect for diversity in the workplace
Beneficial but not required:
– WHM & cPanel
Salary negotiable based on experience.
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES. NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS.